Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm back from hols!

Well here I am again about to start on the next course - constructing courses to enhance learning - and it's all a bit daunting.
I'm sure it'll be fine once I decide what I'm doing - and I know I probably said that about the flexible learning course too!
I am going to present my Certificate in Beauty Therapy blog to my students tomorrow to see if I can gain feedback from them on it.
I will be looking for them to give me feedback on what they see and what they would like to see - I will probably do this as a class dicsussion to begin with and ask those who feel comfortable to post their responses on the blog - anyone know if they can link me to their facebook/bebo page if they would rather comment there?

For my constructing courses to enhance learning course I am trying to decide what to construct!
I have had some discussion around the idea of developing a new module to incorporate into our certificate programme based on a salon practical module - I am having a little problem working out how I can get this to cover the requirements for the ccelc -as students would really need to be working practically in our simulated salon environment and the "teaching" will be minimal.
Any ideas would be appreciated
thought you might like to see the kids first snow boarding experiences -




No comments:

Post a Comment