Saturday, May 23, 2009

An interview

What a mission!

First - had to wait until yesterday's Aoraki full staff training day in Timaru to be able to get my interviewee in the same place as me! Then; the radio tutor who was meant to lend me a audio recorder didn't end up coming - so had no way of recording. However; thanks to one of our sessions during the day with a wonderful tutor from CPIT called Selena Chan who talked about the functions that we may use on our mobiles - and hey presto! my phone has an audio recording device! So managed to get the audio - next the problem of uploading this file - extension .amr to my blog :) this has been todays mission - I have discovered that you can't just upload audio like you can a photo or video - so I had to convert the file to a recognised format and then make a movie clip in windows movie maker - lots and lots of learning today - and all achieved with blog reading and google and playing (good job the weather is so disgusting today! )



Anyway - here it is and hope it works!





2 comments:

  1. wow! it works great!

    Its a bugger how the phones record in formats like that. But you've done a great job in getting it up here! With practice, it might become as easy as photocopying! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our photocopier has a will of it's own and regularly eats things and splurts out things that weren't there! I did feel very satisfied that I managed to do this by myself though!!!

    ReplyDelete